Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Caffeine Update

I'm addicted to soda again. I am so unbelievably weak, but my justification comes from the weekend of sickness horror. My stomach still has not completely recovered and my beloved coffee is on the list of things my digestive system does not appreciate (Coffee! Oh how I love you and still have a couple sips in the morning, even though I know I will regret it.)

But the lovely bubbles that soda offers. Now, soda bubbles are NOT on the list of things I can't tolerate and that makes me happy, too. So I've fallen off the wagon. Again.

1 comment:

emily said...

I'm right there with you. Between one child dealing with nightmares and another teething, it gets me through the day.

Sorry to hear you all have been sick, but glad to see all of you back and church last night!