Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Round Three

It's Round Three (in the last 2 months) of the Nasty Germs vs. Laird Household bout and we're losing. I changed at least 22 diapers yesterday and only 3 were Gracie's. I ran out of bags to put them in. It's so gross.

Having never had to deal with...ummm...golly how do I put this without being gross...well I can't...diarrhea of epic proportions, I went online to see what to feed them to help stop the fountains flowing. Okay, that probably crossed the line. Sorry. It's just so sick. Anywho, I chose some things off the list of suggested food and beverages and the only thing that hasn't been 100% rejected by my crew is that yogurt that helps with the digestive system. Even toast, which they usually tolerate, is being snubbed by everyone but Gracie. And since Gracie is like a vacuum cleaner when it comes to food, she doesn't count.

At least I've taught them to say "Tummy hurts" before they have a blow-out so I can be prepared for an immediate grab and race to the changing table before there's a real mess.

That's something positive.

No comments: