Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Huge Waste Of My Time


If this pic is unclear, let the words "Fat-Free Half & Half" scream at you from the carton.  My coffee accepts only full-fat half & half, or heavy cream or anything else normal like that.  Anything else is just a waste of calories and time and money.  And don't let that picture on the front fool you; an entire cup of this stuff can be dumped in a perfectly lovely cuppa joe and the flavor and consistency are barely changed. I exaggerate, but not by much.

How I ended up with Fat Free nastiness instead of what is used to make things right in the mornings at Chez Laird is beyond me.  But I'm frugal and can't throw anything away, so now I'm Miss Grumpy McGrumbly in the a.m. because I'm forced to ruin my wakey-wake-happy juice.

Next time I'm at the grocery I'll have to pick up a pint of heavy cream to make it right.

No comments: