Thursday, August 21, 2008

Brace Yourself For Some Whining...

I'm tired of:
  1. Not having time to go for a run
  2. Eating the same amount of food all the time even though I'm NOT running
  3. My clothes not fitting properly because I'm NOT RUNNING
  4. Actually having time to run last night, but it was raining
  5. Summer is ending and Darkness is arriving earlier and earlier = less opportunity to go for a run because I'm a huge chicken and afraid of the crazies who lurk the dark, even though we live in the safest city in our area and nothing would happen
  6. Feeling junky and gross because I'm not running
I don't really enjoy any other form of exercise. I've been running for 23 years now and it is one of my main forms of stress relief. I get a lot of life sorted out while running (I refuse to listen to music) and it's probably one of the reasons why I've managed to stay out of therapy for so many years. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my children, but I would be a better mother if I had time to escape a bit.

*KJ - I know you'll read this and get all over my case about how I need to make more effort to get out...I'm doing my best and thanks for caring about me. :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Glad you tracked me down :0)

A good whine usually makes me feel a bit better, I hope you have some time to get a run in today and tomorrow!