Sunday, January 18, 2009

Poor, Clueless IV

Right now he really, really loves his sisters, especially Ainsley. For some reason, he thinks she is the berries and wants to be wherever she is. Ainsley does not appreciate his admiration right now, even though I keep telling her she will need her "stinky" brother someday. We're working on the relationship.

Because he is: such a sweet little boy, has three sisters who like girly things, adores his sisters, and is wonderfully naive about the world (as all babies are), he puts up with a lot. Actually, he has no idea he is "putting up with" anything...yet. Someday I hope he will be lovingly smothered by his siblings who will bake him all the chocolate chip cookies and brownies his heart desires. Someday he will look at these pictures and laugh or cringe or beg me to burn the evidence. Not a chance, my handsome boy. Not a chance. Plus, I can practically promise there will be more.


He allowed Ainsley to dress him. She thought his "outfit" matched perfectly. I think the stripes and puppy dog print pants look wonderful.


Miss Dianne putting on his first and certainly not last round of lipstick.



He is so excited! I told him he looked so gorgeous, whereupon I was corrected by Ainsley who told me "No. Boys look handsome, girls look gorgeous". Either way...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buddy, so this is what happens when I'm not around? I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you. We'll come up with a way to get back at the ladies in our house. :-) Patience boy, patience...

Your Daddy

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

what a cutie pie he is! he is like james...the only little dude in the house!

Anonymous said...

Johnny, If I had only known I would have saved you! This isn't the only time the women in your life will gang up against you but you will know where I am for a safe haven!

Fooz!

Anonymous said...

pretty lil boy,pretty lil mouth...leave a nice red lipstick ring around mycock when he sucks it