Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Little Leprechauns

The pics are presented in order taken. I'm not sure why I bother trying to get everyone in the same frame. Ever.

Lizzy is the only one looking at the camera. Gracie is completely frosted. Someone has offended her (probably me). Sweet lil' cherub.


Gracie is still hacked off. Ainsley is at least smiling, and Johnny is getting ready to bolt.


Johnny's gone. Gracie's thinking about joining him. Lizzy and Ainsley are wondering when my ridiculousness will be over, but are playing along.


"psst. how's about an escape?"


We've got runners!



And we're back. Ainsley busy organizing Johnny. Lizzy still performing well. Gracie has her classic smirk on her face.

5 comments:

BKicklighter said...

In that last photo - - Gracie looks like her mom. Hmmm.

Where WERE you?

Super-babysitter said...

This is priceless, definitely put a smile on my face. I just love how they each TOTALLY have their own personality! :)

JenHahn said...

Love the play-by-play. I swear it's easier to photograph a pack of dogs than any child under 7.

Cindy said...

So SO SO FREAKING FUNNY!!!
I can NEVER get all of mine to look at the camera at the same time. So frustrating!

Unknown said...

and Nonny has his run! Love it!