Saturday, November 8, 2008

Adios, Baby Jail!

Baby Jail has been getting on my nerves the past few weeks. John disassembled the pokey today and, as with all things in Life, there are positives and negatives:

Yay! Household traffic flow is now splendidly smooth. I don't have to take the scenic route to get to the changing table whilst carrying 2 crumbgobblers.

Oh Man! I lost IV a couple times because he would wander away from the girls. Can't imagine why he wouldn't want to be with us...

Yay! MG is no longer standing on the edge of the landing, crying, because she doesn't want to crawl down the 2 stairs she just crawled up.

Oh Man! They are free. I don't know where they are.

Yay! They are free. And happier. This makes me happier = everyone in the family unit is happy.

I feel as though it's 1989 and the Berlin Wall has just come down.

No comments: